A/C cost

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

xtreem3d

happpy halloween guys, can someone tell me about what the A/C option alone cost's on a NH? thanks, steve

mllud

Steve
I looked in the parts diagram on the LX series and didnt see any A.C. listed. Are you looking for one for your LX or your LS series machine ?
I have to pick up parts at Mort Tractor Monday. I could ask them.
Mike

OP
OP
X

xtreem3d

Steve
I looked in the parts diagram on the LX series and didnt see any A.C. listed. Are you looking for one for your LX or your LS series machine ?
I have to pick up parts at Mort Tractor Monday. I could ask them.
Mike
hi mike, thanks for offering to help..here's what happened i bought an lx565 at auction on ebay. it listed heat /AC cab. i went to washington dc to pick it up and the owners son who wasn't knowledgable saw the red and blue knobs and assumed it was heat and AC. so they are offering me money back and they asked what it would cost new. i had no idea ac wasn't available in the LX series at least the early years that's why i'm asking, any idea what AC is on any machine? steve

mllud

hi mike, thanks for offering to help..here's what happened i bought an lx565 at auction on ebay. it listed heat /AC cab. i went to washington dc to pick it up and the owners son who wasn't knowledgable saw the red and blue knobs and assumed it was heat and AC. so they are offering me money back and they asked what it would cost new. i had no idea ac wasn't available in the LX series at least the early years that's why i'm asking, any idea what AC is on any machine? steve
Steve They do offer heat and its $1,250.00. I would think if you showed them the price of heat alone The A.C would be about the same or more.
Ill ask what A.C. adds to the price of a new loader at Mort Tractor.The Unit with Heat and A.C. has to be at least a $2,500.00 option. Thats a guess.
Ill post Monday afternoon with what I find out. Mike

Earthwerks Unlimited

Steve They do offer heat and its $1,250.00. I would think if you showed them the price of heat alone The A.C would be about the same or more.
Ill ask what A.C. adds to the price of a new loader at Mort Tractor.The Unit with Heat and A.C. has to be at least a $2,500.00 option. Thats a guess.
Ill post Monday afternoon with what I find out. Mike
On my '05 LS185.b the dealer charged me about $1800 for heat which includes the enclosed cab. I asked about A/C at the time and they told me $3000--not sure if that was another $3000 or $3000 total.

mllud

On my '05 LS185.b the dealer charged me about $1800 for heat which includes the enclosed cab. I asked about A/C at the time and they told me $3000--not sure if that was another $3000 or $3000 total.
Steve
The figure Earthwerks Unlimited gave of $3,000 is close.The guy at Mort Tractor said 3,000 to 3,500. This was an estimate from a sales person.Thats for an A.C Unit that includs the heater core. He really couldnt say if AC could be added to an exhisting Heater Unit. You may have to buy the whole setup as a unit for AC.
They should give you back $2500 to $3000. That has to be a disapointment. Buying a skid steer advertiised as having AC, and it doesnt.
I hope you have good service from your New addition to your fleet. Mike

Earthwerks Unlimited

Steve
The figure Earthwerks Unlimited gave of $3,000 is close.The guy at Mort Tractor said 3,000 to 3,500. This was an estimate from a sales person.Thats for an A.C Unit that includs the heater core. He really couldnt say if AC could be added to an exhisting Heater Unit. You may have to buy the whole setup as a unit for AC.
They should give you back $2500 to $3000. That has to be a disapointment. Buying a skid steer advertiised as having AC, and it doesnt.
I hope you have good service from your New addition to your fleet. Mike
Mike, maybe I missed it but hhy should they have to give back the full retail cost? If anything, at the most maybe $500--the machine is used, right?