753G oil/filter change

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OsceolaCabin

The machine has up over 55XX hours, I picked it up used about 70 hours ago and have just been running it/greasing/looking for leaks/etc... Figure I got a day or so of downtime and need to change out the lubrication. Ordered the oil, fuel, inner air, and outer air filters this morning. Questions I have... 1. Oil capacity 2. Figure just running Rotella, correct? 3. The oil drain is the hose laying on the opposite side of the battery? 4. Bushings? Where? How to check? Difficulty to replace? 5. Anything else I should be checking? Thanks -Jim

sterlclan

I don't know about capacity,any good diesel grade oil is fine I pick one and stick with it personally I use Texaco Ursa but thats a local choice,the drain is the hose,the bushings in the bucket are the ones most likely to be bad look for side to side play in the bobtach and pivots for bucket dump Tazza and ken are more knowledgeable in that area than me check the belts and the main drive belt I recall something about the tensioner do a search on this site and you'll find it change the fuel filter on a regular basis as well welcome to the forum...............Jeff

OP
OP
O

OsceolaCabin

I don't know about capacity,any good diesel grade oil is fine I pick one and stick with it personally I use Texaco Ursa but thats a local choice,the drain is the hose,the bushings in the bucket are the ones most likely to be bad look for side to side play in the bobtach and pivots for bucket dump Tazza and ken are more knowledgeable in that area than me check the belts and the main drive belt I recall something about the tensioner do a search on this site and you'll find it change the fuel filter on a regular basis as well welcome to the forum...............Jeff
I do get bucket slap when I have the lift arm up and turning. How difficult and about the cost to replace?