753 hyraulic oil pressure warning alarm?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pondfishr

I have a 743 that needed the pressure sensor switch replaced. It was an easy find considering that it started leaking fluid when the light came on. It is located directly under the cab on the 743 model and has a two wire connection out of the wiring harness. Hope this might help...

Tazza

Staff member
I have a 743 that needed the pressure sensor switch replaced. It was an easy find considering that it started leaking fluid when the light came on. It is located directly under the cab on the 743 model and has a two wire connection out of the wiring harness. Hope this might help...
It could be a blocked filter, my 743 has a charge pressure switch and it also has a switch on the hydraulic filter to tell you when it clogged up.
I agree with pondfishr, it could be a bad switch.

OP
OP
S

shane

it starts coming on when its ideled up and when I have a heavy load elevated in the bucket. When your switch went out was it instantanous ?

OP
OP
S

shane

thanks for the input guys.

Kudagra

thanks for the input guys.
1st make sure you are full of oil. Those have a charge pressure sensor back by the Hyd filter (open the rear door and its in the top right of the engine compartment) If its leaking out of the plug thats probably it. If not Change the filter. If thats not it you probably need to check the output of the pump. If its still lifting a load as fast as always its probably ok.

Kudagra

1st make sure you are full of oil. Those have a charge pressure sensor back by the Hyd filter (open the rear door and its in the top right of the engine compartment) If its leaking out of the plug thats probably it. If not Change the filter. If thats not it you probably need to check the output of the pump. If its still lifting a load as fast as always its probably ok.
is this a F or G series?

pondfishr

is this a F or G series?
My alarm appeared while I was trying to tear out a fence row that was embedded in the bark of trees. The strain seemed to cause it and it started leaking fluid around the sensor. After I replacement it appears to be ok and the alarm went away.

Latest posts