2044 starts and dies

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wirenut

can anybody tell me why, when the bar is down and seat belt on and both indicator lights red, my 2044 starts and then stalls out..........this happens repetitively........I went out to use the machine, it started fine. Ran the machine. shut it off and when I went to start it it kicked over, then just shut off.......I went thru my check list of what to do and I had done everything.......I unclicked the seat belt and clicked it again, pulled the bar up and put it back down again......it started and stalled out about 12 to 15 times......then it started and stayed running......very annoying problem....oh, by the way, I took the cab door off, but it doesn't have anything to do with the door not being closed.....because it ran fine for a while, shutting off and re starting..................thanks for your help (1 time I flipped both rockers from red to green and turned the key and it started and kept running)

Rookie

I'm almost positive that the cab door has an interlock device somewhere connected to the timer. I can't imagine they would want you running around lifting loads with the door open.

Latest posts