Mustang 2044

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bangbang8051

Hello. Im having intermittent parking brake activations as well as intermittent engine shut offs. Usually corrects itself after sitting for a few minutes but at times takes longer than normal. It has something to do with the parking brake relay or some other relay. I've replaces the parking brake switch and don't feel its that because it lights up and engages when I depress it however wont disengage at times. I hear clicking sounds in the engine compartment went it's getting ready to lock up. The override switch at times has to be engaged in order to start after a sudden shut off. I've been dealing with this problem off and on for a while now and looking for anyone who has experienced similar issues and what their resolve was? Thanks for your time and I look forward to your feedback.

Firefighter

do the boom &bucket controls lock up too? does the loader shutoff before the brakes engage, or
does it stall the engine when they lock up, usually is one of three things , depending on what functions are doing
what, if the boom function & brakes randomly lock up n engine shuts down,most times caused by a faulty control module. if just brakes are locking up its usually the brake delay timer, if the just the engine randomly shuts off
then it could be the mode switch, aka pedal lock switch