1845c

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
J

jbo636

Yes you can add the auxillary valve. As far as the cost, it will depend on how much of the parts you make your self or buy from a Case dealer. You will need the valve and a way to activate it, power beyond that you will have to get from Case and a tee fitting for the return to the loader valve. You will also need some hoses to hook everything up. The lines going down the loader frame are steel tubes, could be hoses if you dont want to buy them from Case. could be as cheap as $400.00. Around $800.00 to get all the major parts from a dealer.
goose lem'me ask you. Can it be a afterfmarket valve with three spools, and do you no of any website that would carry the steel tubes besides case I no that they can be very high.

goose

goose lem'me ask you. Can it be a afterfmarket valve with three spools, and do you no of any website that would carry the steel tubes besides case I no that they can be very high.
The auxillary valve is a separate valve from the loader control valve. If you look at the control valve for the loader as in your pictures you will see there is not much room. If you replaced the 2 spool valve with a 3 spool valve you will run out of room in the area were the valve mounts and probably have problems fitting in the limited space. As far as adding the separate valve that would be the easiest and cheapest. For a drawing of the auxillary system go to www.vlpco.com, click on the parts tab and go to browse online parts, type in 1845C and go to the hydraulic section 08-07 thru 08-09 depending on serial number and there is a breakdown on the plumbing that may help.

OP
OP
J

jbo636

The auxillary valve is a separate valve from the loader control valve. If you look at the control valve for the loader as in your pictures you will see there is not much room. If you replaced the 2 spool valve with a 3 spool valve you will run out of room in the area were the valve mounts and probably have problems fitting in the limited space. As far as adding the separate valve that would be the easiest and cheapest. For a drawing of the auxillary system go to www.vlpco.com, click on the parts tab and go to browse online parts, type in 1845C and go to the hydraulic section 08-07 thru 08-09 depending on serial number and there is a breakdown on the plumbing that may help.
sorry guys I been busy, been away from the forum for awhile I finally order some of the parts goose I was just wondering, looking at some the parts and connection do you think this would be a hard install. I don't no to much about hydraulics. We have another 1845c with aux I might could take apart just to see where all the aux hoses are hooked to. but other than that I guess i would be counting on you guys to help me if you don't mind.