14 Pin Schematic for John Deere

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skid Steer Solutions

I am trying to build up a harness for a guy with a snow blower. My schematic does not seem to be correct. Does anyone have a schematic or pin-out diagram showing the John Deere Skid Steer 14 pin layout on how it corresponds to the button controls? Also any further information on how the 3 pin comes into play with this arrangement. I am puzzled why they would have a 14 pin and 3 pin on the same machine? Thank-you

walio123

I have service manual with wiring diagram for JD 240&250. I cant see any 14 pin or 3 pin .......i can send to you those manual if you like. Sorry for bad English language.

SWFarmService

Hey guys! New guy here today. I have a 333e and I am having trouble figuring out the multi function handle controls. So here is what I have got going on, I am building a barbed wire fence roller and I have a 3 spool valve on it for different functions and I am trying to figure out what the "Aux On/Off" button does on the left stick because it would be neat if I could have one turned on and priority at all times but still be able to shut that off and run the other functions by themselves. If someone could give me a quick pointer on how to post pics I could show ya just how poor my info from Deere is. Thanks in advance guys, any help will be greatly appreciated