128 inches and counting

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sterlclan

can you say SNOW.........the banks are taller than the machine.........I could loose a kid in the pile in the back yard.sleet and freezing rain forecast for tomorrow night arrgh.At least the skiing is good....Jeff

mllud

Jeff
I dont feel so bad now. At least here in Mo. one snow has been melting before the next comes. We have 6 to 10 inches coming tonight. That front should be at your house soon.It could be spring any time now. I started some tomato plants in the window just to see something green.Mike

Idoitall

Snow sounds great!! Here in North Al, we have tornadic storms coming in tonight. Miss. has warnings all over the radar images.
May be up late tonight!!

mllud

Snow sounds great!! Here in North Al, we have tornadic storms coming in tonight. Miss. has warnings all over the radar images.
May be up late tonight!!
I live in tornado ally also.Near St. Louis Mo. It seems like in the winter they run a little farther south. Lay low. Mike

OP
OP
sterlclan

sterlclan

I live in tornado ally also.Near St. Louis Mo. It seems like in the winter they run a little farther south. Lay low. Mike
I was born in Alton and still have family near there we have had some melting and are looking at warmer temps...........as long as it melts slow its all good...........