Will a Power Bob-Tach Kit for a 773G fit a S175

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ashkicker

Hello all I bought a Power Bob-Tach kit Part # 6735465 that is for a 773G and was wanting to knowing if it would work on a S175 i have. My main concern is whether the Valve Block will bolt up to my Pump. The Valve block in the kit is Part # 6676547. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashkicker

[email protected]

well a 773G non turbo is the same machine as a 175, a 773G Turbo is the same as a 185. i'd think it would fit because i don't think they changed much from the g series into the s series, but i honestly don't know for sure

OP
OP
A

Ashkicker

well a 773G non turbo is the same machine as a 175, a 773G Turbo is the same as a 185. i'd think it would fit because i don't think they changed much from the g series into the s series, but i honestly don't know for sure
Thats what i'm stuck wondering. From the instruction manual looks to run off the implement pump and i would assume they would be the same but was trying to confirm since Bobcat likes to make everything specific to the individual machines. Thanks for responding Tom.

reaperman

Thats what i'm stuck wondering. From the instruction manual looks to run off the implement pump and i would assume they would be the same but was trying to confirm since Bobcat likes to make everything specific to the individual machines. Thanks for responding Tom.
The bobtach plate and levers are pretty standard for all machines. However, over the years the style of hydraulic ram used did change on bobcats. The hydraulics should be the same though. So if you had all of the parts from a given style of ram setup, mounted on a standard bobtach, I would think it would work. But if your trying to use some parts from the old style mixed with the newer style parts you might have issues.

OP
OP
A

Ashkicker

The bobtach plate and levers are pretty standard for all machines. However, over the years the style of hydraulic ram used did change on bobcats. The hydraulics should be the same though. So if you had all of the parts from a given style of ram setup, mounted on a standard bobtach, I would think it would work. But if your trying to use some parts from the old style mixed with the newer style parts you might have issues.
Yea the Plate and Levers are the same and everything is there from the kit. The rams will fit just not sure if the Valve would be the same if its was sold for a 773g to use on my S175. May have to make a trip to my Bobcat dealer to check if there's any hidden issues that might prevent me from installing on mine. Thanks for the help.