Where dey at !

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

Looking for a source for after market idlers and rollers for Bobcat track loaders and excavators that will last , have been putting the Korean products on machines and some of them have not been lasting but 25- 100 hours max , they do warranty them so far but down time , swop out labor time , and follow up calls and paper work is killing me

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

Picking up two more new rear iders for the T series today and installing them in place of the Korean aftermarkets whih were too good to be true as far as price , the new dealer idlers went up in price again , $770 plus the 9.75% tax equals out to $1,690.15 US -------make us really think if it is worth running T series Bobcats at all , with the cost of tracks , rollers and idlers , maintance and service , fuel and insurance I don't think there is much room for profits at the current rates , maybe going back to rubber tires foamed filled with steel tracks ----------------------anyone have an after market source for idlers and rollers for Bobcats

Tazza

Staff member
Picking up two more new rear iders for the T series today and installing them in place of the Korean aftermarkets whih were too good to be true as far as price , the new dealer idlers went up in price again , $770 plus the 9.75% tax equals out to $1,690.15 US -------make us really think if it is worth running T series Bobcats at all , with the cost of tracks , rollers and idlers , maintance and service , fuel and insurance I don't think there is much room for profits at the current rates , maybe going back to rubber tires foamed filled with steel tracks ----------------------anyone have an after market source for idlers and rollers for Bobcats
OUCH i'm glad i don't run a T series machine. I rather replace $400 worth of tyres than tracks and idlers.