What is it about Case 1845's?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

reliefdvm

Maybe it is just a local thing (Denver area) What is it about the Case 1845 that is so desirable. I saw a worn out beat up model with 6000 hours go for almost $10,000. This fascination does not seem to transfer to the newer case skids. I'm just curious and puzzled at the same time.

Tazza

Staff member
Seems pretty high for a machine with such high hours. I don't know how old the 1845 is though, but i am guessing its pretty old.

Idoitall

"CASE" in point.

US $10,100.00 Ended: Jan-27-08 17:58:09 PST

Item location: Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States History: 31 bids

Case 1845 1845C Skid Steer Front End Uni Loader Tractor DIESEL 1846 Hours NICE Unit

Yes, everything works great. The lines on the arm are "high flow" auxiliary connections. The hydraulic connections at the entrance is the standard auxiliary. The bucket is 6 ft wide.

They are simple and inexpensive to work on and when it does need something, the local Case dealer stocks just about everything you could ever need to keep it going. The newer machines are alot more expensive per hour to run. One of the salesmen at the dealership and I was discussing this very thing the last time I was there.