towing or moving a dead 773

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

freefish50

I know I read it on here someplace on how to release the wheels so i can get the damn thing in my shop. any help appreciated.

Bobcatdan

No way to make it freewheel. Get something bigger that can pick it up. If you have a buddy with large frame machine, that will do enough to move it.

OP
OP
F

freefish50

No way to make it freewheel. Get something bigger that can pick it up. If you have a buddy with large frame machine, that will do enough to move it.
guess i tear it down where it is then didnt want to do that but no choice i guess. how does the dealers move these things when they are in the back 40 and no way to get to them to load them?

SkidRoe

guess i tear it down where it is then didnt want to do that but no choice i guess. how does the dealers move these things when they are in the back 40 and no way to get to them to load them?
We have dragged our 773, when dead, with a 65 hp (or bigger) farm tractor. Pulls it with no drama.
If it is dead and needs to go to the dealer, typically a tilt/load tow truck is involved.
HTH - SR

mmsllc

We have dragged our 773, when dead, with a 65 hp (or bigger) farm tractor. Pulls it with no drama.
If it is dead and needs to go to the dealer, typically a tilt/load tow truck is involved.
HTH - SR
We use our (6,000lb capacity / 644-42E) off-road JLG forklift. That lift is crazy useful for this type of issue. ("Ya gotta pay to play!!")

Latest posts