Slow moving Boxer 530x

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mikaelmeir

Started my Skid steer after winter but Moves very slow (bucket speed is ok) when I shift it to high speed no change and it almost kills the engine. changed the engine oil and filter, made sure enough Hydrolics and ..... Was just fine before winter ! appreciate any information. I got two of them and one is just fine like before .

tech.35058

Greetings Mike ... I know this is an extremely ancient post, but do you still have the boxers? Did you find an answer? I have a Mertz boxer tl224. currently when I "dead head" the aux hyd circiut, it stalls the engine. ( I have an accessory with a device mounted "open/close" valve. If I am going to use it I need to figure something out.) do these things have a relief valve on this circuit? what is it supposed to open at? where is it? I have operators manual & parts manual. service info is pretty sketchy. any info is appreciated thanks, CE

CharleyB

did you ever figure it out? My Boxer stalls out, even at full throttle, when i try to engage the aux togggle lever.. its like the pressure cant go anywhere and it immediately cuts the engine.. any info appreciated. Thanks

CharleyB

did you ever figure it out? My Boxer stalls out, even at full throttle, when i try to engage the aux togggle lever.. its like the pressure cant go anywhere and it immediately cuts the engine.. any info appreciated. Thanks