Skid steer paint code help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

xtreem3d

evening guys can someone send a link to a place that has the NH paint codes and possibly the paint to buy. i know i need what is called bright yellow #8610900IDS and charcoal (CE GRAY) B96026DS but i don't remember the site that i found these part numbers at. i thought it was Messick's but i can't locate paint on the site. any help would be great, steve

mllud

Steve
Mort tractor in Troy stocks New Holland Paint. If you call them they could tell you the if they stock your color. before you made a trip out here. The Phone no. for Troy is 636-528-8575. Mike
If I dont forget Ill stop by there in the morning and see if they have it.I bought a Quart for mine last week 94807ds. They went to that bright yellow after the series change in 1999.

Earthwerks Unlimited

Steve
Mort tractor in Troy stocks New Holland Paint. If you call them they could tell you the if they stock your color. before you made a trip out here. The Phone no. for Troy is 636-528-8575. Mike
If I dont forget Ill stop by there in the morning and see if they have it.I bought a Quart for mine last week 94807ds. They went to that bright yellow after the series change in 1999.
I use Messick's but their parts locator in the web site is very lacking especially when it comes to paints. New Holland doesn't use a paint code per se--they use either a part number or a paint name. I ended up calling them and they emailed me a screen-shot off their web site which looks like a color sample page. I have used hardener with their paints with excellent results. Valspar makes their non-aerasol paints.

Tom Brown

I use Messick's but their parts locator in the web site is very lacking especially when it comes to paints. New Holland doesn't use a paint code per se--they use either a part number or a paint name. I ended up calling them and they emailed me a screen-shot off their web site which looks like a color sample page. I have used hardener with their paints with excellent results. Valspar makes their non-aerasol paints.
May I be so bold as to suggest someone start a NH FAQ and include this paint information? I'd like to know the answer, myself. I can try to match the paint with something from DuPont or PPG. It would be nice to have some material on hand so I can paint other items to match. Tom :)

OP
OP
X

xtreem3d

May I be so bold as to suggest someone start a NH FAQ and include this paint information? I'd like to know the answer, myself. I can try to match the paint with something from DuPont or PPG. It would be nice to have some material on hand so I can paint other items to match. Tom :)
I finally found the lost link..it was at Messick's here is the paint chart http://www.messicks.com/Articles/Paint_Chart.aspx

Latest posts