C232 Skid Steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

C232

My C232 new holland skid steer won't turn over. New Holland says there is a Crank Relay in the engine compartment. I can't find it. It has done this before starts by having to turn the switch 5 to 6 times before starter catches then just stops turning over at all. All lights light up a seat beeps when you sit in it. There is a clicking sound from the fuse box when engaging the ignition switch.

brdgbldr

There is probably a magnetic relay for the starter in with the fuses. That is the clicking noise you are hearing. That could be going bad. Not sure if that is the "crank relay" that they are talking about though.

OP
OP
C

C232

There is probably a magnetic relay for the starter in with the fuses. That is the clicking noise you are hearing. That could be going bad. Not sure if that is the "crank relay" that they are talking about though.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking too but when I asked the mechanic at New Holland he gave a diagram showing the crank relay in the engine compartment. The machine has done the exact same thing before and New Holland repaired it but they fall short of telling you what they did.