Skid Steer Forum stickers

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
We are trying to get a little money for the upgrade of the forum software. Gazza was kind enough to offer to donate stickers to help with this.
The big question is, would anyone be interested in buying stickers? what size do you feel would be good? The idea was possibly a couple of different sizes at different prices. We just needed to gauge the interest and opinions of others to see what they thought.
The idea was to update the main skid steer forum logo and put it on a vinyl sticker.

1ofU

I'm in ,,
should have a size that you could put on your hard hat , in my case the hard hat , welding hood, truck window, and slap a few on the Bobcat .
1 of U
Jess

6brnorma

I'm in ,,
should have a size that you could put on your hard hat , in my case the hard hat , welding hood, truck window, and slap a few on the Bobcat .
1 of U
Jess
Anything for revenue……..my idea wasn't very successful ;-)

Bobcatdan

Sign me up!
Once I see them, I could be interested. The ultimate idea would be to create a paid VIP membership. Contact useful vendors and arrange a member discount with them. Get useful stuff like engine or hydraulic shops on board. Noobies come on board with a blown engine or hydro. We can point them to XYZ engines. They join the VIP for $50 and then they call and get 10% off. Then when its running they find a bad drive motor, they can use their discount at ZYX hydraulics. It gets the vendors some advertising and directs some business their way that a Google search may not.

6brnorma

Once I see them, I could be interested. The ultimate idea would be to create a paid VIP membership. Contact useful vendors and arrange a member discount with them. Get useful stuff like engine or hydraulic shops on board. Noobies come on board with a blown engine or hydro. We can point them to XYZ engines. They join the VIP for $50 and then they call and get 10% off. Then when its running they find a bad drive motor, they can use their discount at ZYX hydraulics. It gets the vendors some advertising and directs some business their way that a Google search may not.
Great idea Dan…..I know a company that might have an interest in that sort of thing.

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
Great idea Dan…..I know a company that might have an interest in that sort of thing.
Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming.
I like the idea Dan.
With the idea of say engine work discounts, there was a guy that arranged something like that years back. He used to work for a bobcat dealer, then he got shafted, started working at a place that did engines. They paid for an add, but got no business. Yet this way is different, it's a user pays.
All food for thought.

Latest posts