New to forum and need help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

outfoxed

Will to help when I can also. To make a long story kinda short, I have a 07 t190 it overheated, alarm went off then shut down. After replacing everything on coolant side, radiator, water pump, thermostat, water temp sensor, hyd oil sensor. It still does the same thing. It will work for 15 mins get hot alarm and shut down. Come to find out it's not actually overheating but something is telling temp Guage it is. After checking for loose, broken, frayed or rubbing wires which I found none I took off engine oil sensor and put back on. I started and did not get hot but the hydraulic cooling fan started to Rev up and down. Replaced sensor and started doing the revving up dance again then shut down without any alarms. Anybody have this kind of issue before or any clue on where to go from here before I go crazy.

ljbshop

You probably figured it out by now. If not, I suggest replacing the eng. temp. sensor. Also check your ground connections very well. Bad grounds play weird tricks. Last thing to try is the computer. They can also do goofy things when they are going out.

Latest posts