Wanted: Paid negotiator for new Bobcat skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

thalos2688

Hello,

I'm looking for a paid expert in Bobcat skid steers and their pricing to review my quote and advise me on negotiation to ensure I get the best deal. I'm not asking for direct negotiation, just guidance. This approach has been effective for me with other expensive purchases. Please message me or respond here if you can assist or know someone who can.

Thanks!

mrbb

you might want to tell us where your located at, as this can be a huge difference, as we have members here from a round the world, and prices vary for sure from country to just location your in!
and you might also want to list if your buying new, or used, and what size machine? more info you give, better help you get!

and
welcome to the site!

OP
OP
T

thalos2688

you might want to tell us where your located at, as this can be a huge difference, as we have members here from a round the world, and prices vary for sure from country to just location your in!
and you might also want to list if your buying new, or used, and what size machine? more info you give, better help you get!

and
welcome to the site!
Thanks! I'm in Northern New Mexico. Looking at a new Bobcat S66 with snow blower and bucket.

Latest posts