Security

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bigman

Hi i have a S300 k vandels/kids have removed the hydraulic filler/filter twice now,nothing has been put down inside yet???, I believe it just for the cat picture on the cap.Is there any way to stop it being removed? my local dealer tells me no!any ideas?

skidsteer.ca

On a 773 it is inside the tailgate and that can be locked with a kit from bobcat.
Can you make a cover over it with a pad lok on it?
ken

OP
OP
B

bigman

On a 773 it is inside the tailgate and that can be locked with a kit from bobcat.
Can you make a cover over it with a pad lok on it?
ken
On this Machine it is in the fan/outlet on the left hand side .I thought about a cover but this will block air flow.also there is not much room with the arms down.The surrounding area is also made from plastic.

500K_773

On this Machine it is in the fan/outlet on the left hand side .I thought about a cover but this will block air flow.also there is not much room with the arms down.The surrounding area is also made from plastic.
I can't believe there isn't a locking cap available.
Can you ply out or remove the bobcat emblem from the replacement cap? This might prevent theft.

OP
OP
B

bigman

Maybe a steel screen covering the vent and the filler cap??
Ken
i was thinking along those lines, i will give it a try .the only problem is the vent area is plastic. I was just hoping someone knew of a locking cap or device allready made up.

WebbCo

i was thinking along those lines, i will give it a try .the only problem is the vent area is plastic. I was just hoping someone knew of a locking cap or device allready made up.
Interesting problem, I will talk to my Bobcat rep and look into this..
Mark

Latest posts