S185 V2607 engine EGR

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

WebbCo

mark please keep upthe only one ive seen puke is hyd oil cooler hose blew and ran on till no more to run on. could make a comprehensive post of eng issues, without stepping on toes, kubota failures few and far but when they do come they have hard to pin point. and can you do factory warr diagonse can we pull and ship. and paperwork lands in youre lap.
We (ERI) are in the process of aquiring and updating the pick up tubes as we can. Imagine this...Kubota has them on back order. I will update everyone when I can. I got a feeling this one is going to bite Bobcat/Kubota in the back side. I have some pictures of the distruction too, I will find them and try and post them.

Tazza

Staff member
We (ERI) are in the process of aquiring and updating the pick up tubes as we can. Imagine this...Kubota has them on back order. I will update everyone when I can. I got a feeling this one is going to bite Bobcat/Kubota in the back side. I have some pictures of the distruction too, I will find them and try and post them.
Mark - looking forward to seeing the images, you can even e-mail them to me and i'll post them somewhere.
I see many warranties in their future.... But i guess you get issues with anything you redesign, there are always little things, this one just causes severe engine damage....

dumbstare

Those prices are insane. We really do get reamed over here on parts. People say you should support your local industry, but how can we?
Rotating groups for a pump, i was quoted 2,600 per group, i bought them for 400 each. That was a retail shop in america, Bobcat would be buying them direct from the manufacturer, go figure.
With the exhaust gas in the radiator, it has to be the EGR.... I assume its such a small leak you can't use compressed air to see if there are any bubbles on the coolant side?
It can be pin holes in the piston liners, if it has liners.

Latest posts