Bobcat S185 Turbo

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CAPOHIO

Good afternoon, I'm new to the forum and new to looking into skid steers. I'm looking at a Bobcat S185 turbo with 1650 hours. I'm curious if this is considered a hi flow and what type equipment I can run on it. Is there a place where I can check the serial number to verify year and other items that the serial number might reflect. Any information or guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mrbb

welcome to the site, you can call any Bobcat dealer and give them the vin # and they can tell you all you want to know about the machine including if it was stolen!
as for specs' do a simple search for skid steer spec;'s and you will also find the spec's on this model and what its flow rates are and the rest of its spec's

OP
OP
C

CAPOHIO

welcome to the site, you can call any Bobcat dealer and give them the vin # and they can tell you all you want to know about the machine including if it was stolen!
as for specs' do a simple search for skid steer spec;'s and you will also find the spec's on this model and what its flow rates are and the rest of its spec's
Thank you for your information. I will follow up with the dealer.

Latest posts