S175 H4722 Error code - Best approach to the problem?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

paddlincwolfe

Bobcat S175

Won't start. Beeps several times . Gives. H4722 error code.

On discussion with dealer, H4722 error code means "4722 8 Volt Sensor Supply Out Of Range Low" and possible faults include:

• Seat Bar Switch
  • Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
  • Hydraulic Charge Pressure Sensor
  • Engine Temp Sensor
  • Hydraulic Temp Sensor
  • Right Thumb Center paddle
  • Computer
I really do not want to spend my entire summer trying to figure out what is sending this error and then repairing it. I would greatly appreciate any experience and recommendations of an orderly way to approach this problem. I was thinking if i knew what was the most likely component to throw the error, that would be a good place to start. Or, another approach would be to do the easiest components first.... I have a suspicion that Mr. Murphy will predict accurately that the problem will lie in the last component tested.

Thank you,
Cwolfe

brdgbldr

Bobcat S175

Won't start. Beeps several times . Gives. H4722 error code.

On discussion with dealer, H4722 error code means "4722 8 Volt Sensor Supply Out Of Range Low" and possible faults include:

• Seat Bar Switch
  • Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
  • Hydraulic Charge Pressure Sensor
  • Engine Temp Sensor
  • Hydraulic Temp Sensor
  • Right Thumb Center paddle
  • Computer
I really do not want to spend my entire summer trying to figure out what is sending this error and then repairing it. I would greatly appreciate any experience and recommendations of an orderly way to approach this problem. I was thinking if i knew what was the most likely component to throw the error, that would be a good place to start. Or, another approach would be to do the easiest components first.... I have a suspicion that Mr. Murphy will predict accurately that the problem will lie in the last component tested.

Thank you,
Cwolfe
The first thing I would do is check and clean your battery and ground connections. While doing that, inspect the electrical cables for any wear or chewed through spots.

You would be amazed at what cleaning the battery terminals can fix.

Latest posts