Repowering an 825 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I've got some updated pictures over on the Orange Tractor Talk Forum. I'm installing elec. oil and temp gauges and mounting them in the upper corners of the ROPS. Have the sending units in the engine, but not wired yet. Had one gauge pod, ordered another and waiting on it. Put new LED lights in the control panel. Have throttle linkage working and maybe needing a fine tuning (not sure yet).
Looks good, you sure are getting the job done.

OP
OP
L

LJ4240

Looks good, you sure are getting the job done.
Have had the beast up and running for a while. Just need to pretty up some of the wiring and get a couple of the warning lights wired. Temp and oil pressure gauges installed. It will be Spring before I get it painted and decals on. Been working on a house project. Had a contractor pull the back wall outward 4" at the top. Then had sewer gas in the house only when no wind and using the shower. Finally resorted to a smoke test to isolate the problem. You all have a safe and merry Christmas. We have not had a flake of snow yet.

OP
OP
L

LJ4240

Have had the beast up and running for a while. Just need to pretty up some of the wiring and get a couple of the warning lights wired. Temp and oil pressure gauges installed. It will be Spring before I get it painted and decals on. Been working on a house project. Had a contractor pull the back wall outward 4" at the top. Then had sewer gas in the house only when no wind and using the shower. Finally resorted to a smoke test to isolate the problem. You all have a safe and merry Christmas. We have not had a flake of snow yet.
825 is pretty much finished with the Kubota V2203 DI engine. I replace all 3 filter and of course new oil. Got some picture over at Orange Tractor Talk. Have it painted with decals. If you need some nice decals get them from "acedecalsigns". Found him on Ebay. 100% approval rating, located in Queensland, Australia, and has excellent communication and shipping.

Tazza

Staff member
825 is pretty much finished with the Kubota V2203 DI engine. I replace all 3 filter and of course new oil. Got some picture over at Orange Tractor Talk. Have it painted with decals. If you need some nice decals get them from "acedecalsigns". Found him on Ebay. 100% approval rating, located in Queensland, Australia, and has excellent communication and shipping.
I'll have to keep him in mind, i can't remember who i got the last lot off, i thought they were from NSW somewhere, still, someone local'ish