Replacement Rims?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
OldMachinist

OldMachinist

My dealership sells aftermarket tires and wheels by Supergrip.
[email protected]

Mark
I looked at the Supergrip product line on their website and I didn't see that they made rims for my 453. These rims are 5 bolt 12" dia. I'm need to replace my foam filled tires in a few months and I know that I have some damage to the old wheels. I just need to know where I can get new ones if I need them at a reasonable cost.

WebbCo

I looked at the Supergrip product line on their website and I didn't see that they made rims for my 453. These rims are 5 bolt 12" dia. I'm need to replace my foam filled tires in a few months and I know that I have some damage to the old wheels. I just need to know where I can get new ones if I need them at a reasonable cost.
Sorry I dont think supergrip makes the 453/463 wheels, which one would you need? The 463 had two sizes of tires/wheels, what is the width? Some are a real pizza cutter tire!
Either way I can help.

Mark

OP
OP
OldMachinist

OldMachinist

Sorry I dont think supergrip makes the 453/463 wheels, which one would you need? The 463 had two sizes of tires/wheels, what is the width? Some are a real pizza cutter tire!
Either way I can help.

Mark
They are 12" x 7" 5 lug on 4 1/2" bolt circle with 3 1/8" hub hole for 23x8.50-12 tires.

WebbCo

They are 12" x 7" 5 lug on 4 1/2" bolt circle with 3 1/8" hub hole for 23x8.50-12 tires.
The part number you seek, if I remember correctly is a 6716075, this fits the 8.50 tire. I can check prices monday when Im back at work if you would like.

Mark

OP
OP
OldMachinist

OldMachinist

The part number you seek, if I remember correctly is a 6716075, this fits the 8.50 tire. I can check prices monday when Im back at work if you would like.

Mark
Yes that is the correct number according to the parts manual. Like I said I'm not sure I'm going to need any new ones but I'd like to know what they are going to run me if I do. Thanks
Don

TOWPKG

Yes that is the correct number according to the parts manual. Like I said I'm not sure I'm going to need any new ones but I'd like to know what they are going to run me if I do. Thanks
Don
I'm looking for the same wheel - bobcat# 6716075 fiting the same 23-8.50.-12 tire - 5 lug on 4.5 bolt circle. Anyone have an extra they'd like to sell? I have UPS account to make things easier too.

TOWPKG

I'm looking for the same wheel - bobcat# 6716075 fiting the same 23-8.50.-12 tire - 5 lug on 4.5 bolt circle. Anyone have an extra they'd like to sell? I have UPS account to make things easier too.
Or if someone has info on where to get my hands on one for less than list price. Used is ok, but must be in good shape.

Latest posts