Question on Volvo loader

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SnowPlowGuy2010

Hi guys, just bought a Volvo MC90B yesterday used. Does anyone know how I determine what year the machine is? I also would like to get an owners book for it if anyone has a good source. I noticed a fluid leak which I'm about to go look at now and there's an alarm that beeps four times about every 30 seconds and the screen shows a picture of something like a water drop so I'm going to check fluids guessing something is low.

SkidRoe

Unless the year is stamped on the serial number tag, finding the exact year of manufacture is likely something that you will need to go to the dealer for, by providing them the serial number. According to DiggerData, first year was 2006.
Ebay is the most likely spot to find manuals.
Good luck with your new purchase! - SR

mmsllc

Unless the year is stamped on the serial number tag, finding the exact year of manufacture is likely something that you will need to go to the dealer for, by providing them the serial number. According to DiggerData, first year was 2006.
Ebay is the most likely spot to find manuals.
Good luck with your new purchase! - SR
I would suggest calling the nearest VOLVO dealer in your area. If you can give them the serial number, they should be able to nail down the manufacture date. I know that sounds too easy, but it is what I do with the bobcats that I buy. While I am determining the year, I also ask if the dealer has any reports of that machine being STOLEN. I try to do my due diligence on that type of stuff. I also like to ask the dealer, if parts are hard to get for the particular model I am buying at that time. I hope this helps.

Dallou

the year should be marked on the tag near the top of the lift arm on the main body along with the ser#

Latest posts