Question for skidsteer.ca

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmboy55

Would you know what size the freeze plugs are on the 853C? I measure it to be 13/4" I know it's metric. going to install a block heater. The local parts place are to be asking the measurement. Need to leave the old freezeout plugone in until I'm ready for the install. thanks dennis

skidsteer.ca

My local parts store just looked up the isuzu engine model 4JB1PK-03 and the size and location (just above the starter) was in their book. It is 400 watts,
Just remembered its online
its from www.zerostart.com page 50 in the pdf catologue
Isuzu 4jb1 uses part # 3100069 its a 45 mm dia , installs in left rear of block, point element to 6 oclock
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

My local parts store just looked up the isuzu engine model 4JB1PK-03 and the size and location (just above the starter) was in their book. It is 400 watts,
Just remembered its online
its from www.zerostart.com page 50 in the pdf catologue
Isuzu 4jb1 uses part # 3100069 its a 45 mm dia , installs in left rear of block, point element to 6 oclock
Ken
Thanks Ken. I knew you could tell me what I needed to know. Now for one last question. You said left rear? Standing, looking at it fron the rear. Started is on my left/drive belt on the right. the middle and and one to my right (drive belt/flywheel) are the two with the best access areas. ??? dennis p.s. the 45mm dia was the info I needed

skidsteer.ca

Thanks Ken. I knew you could tell me what I needed to know. Now for one last question. You said left rear? Standing, looking at it fron the rear. Started is on my left/drive belt on the right. the middle and and one to my right (drive belt/flywheel) are the two with the best access areas. ??? dennis p.s. the 45mm dia was the info I needed
The zero start book says left rear, which I took to mean if the engine was mounted normally, water pump forward.
So I installed mine on the tailgate side of the engine on the right side, just above the starter motor. Which is a real easy spot to access. The starter motor on mine is on the right same side as the big/ main drive belt. Are you sure about your starter being to the left?
Ken

OP
OP
F

farmboy55

The zero start book says left rear, which I took to mean if the engine was mounted normally, water pump forward.
So I installed mine on the tailgate side of the engine on the right side, just above the starter motor. Which is a real easy spot to access. The starter motor on mine is on the right same side as the big/ main drive belt. Are you sure about your starter being to the left?
Ken
Your correct!!!! Went brain dead. But that is the spot I plan on putting it. Thanks again Ken for the help. dennis