pulled the trigger

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

oasis04

Last Friday I picked up my 07 JD317(640hrs). Only been able to piddle around a little but. I Got a package deal, JD Backhoe, 72" 4/1 bucket, smooth bucket, Post hole digger, forks, Grouser tracks(new), and a hudson 20' trailer. Looking forward to using this equipment and participating more on this site.

skidsteer.ca

Sound like there won't be much turf left at your place!
Which hoe did you get? How bout some pics.
Hope to see you around.
Ken

jklingel

Sound like there won't be much turf left at your place!
Which hoe did you get? How bout some pics.
Hope to see you around.
Ken
Good deal. You will find yourself engaged in either working with it or building things for it for the next few years. I have found that my loader is a real snow-baller. The more you use it, the more you think "man, if i had a...." and off you go. good luck w/ the machine, and enjoy. john

OP
OP
O

oasis04

Good deal. You will find yourself engaged in either working with it or building things for it for the next few years. I have found that my loader is a real snow-baller. The more you use it, the more you think "man, if i had a...." and off you go. good luck w/ the machine, and enjoy. john
The Hoe is a John Deere 10. I have several pics but am struggling to get them posted. I will tinker with it more now. Can I not just post the link from photo bucket?