Pettibone 285-AD military model

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Kyle6241

we have a Pettibone 285-ad and need help with brake problems AND transmission oil pressure....we know nothing about this kind of brake system... this thing has set for several yrs and the motor starts and runs and the hydraulics all work very well we have no brakes can anyone tell us what to look for first? the air pressure is very good the left hand foot pedal stops the transmission but will not activate the brakes. The foot pedal beside the accelerator spits out a burst of air when activated just like other loader with air brakes.. I am sure after we get these 2 problems fixed we will have other problems along the way also we sure would like to find a manual or PDF file that is a manual for this machine waiting to hear from anyone. Kyle

flyerdan

If you know the full military designation, you might find a manual on liberatedmanuals.com The military will rewrite operation and maintenance manuals on everything they operate, and being government entities, they are public domain.

OP
OP
K

Kyle6241

If you know the full military designation, you might find a manual on liberatedmanuals.com The military will rewrite operation and maintenance manuals on everything they operate, and being government entities, they are public domain.
we have not been able to find the manual yet we are still lookin I want to thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my question Kyle