OMC 1200 series

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tplal05

Hello all I am new to the list. Are there any OMC guys out there with parts for an old 1200 series? I broke a tilt cylinder this weekend and the local Mustang dealer says they are no longer available. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Todd

OldMachinist

You'll have to find a machine shop that does hydraulic cylinder work and have them ether repair your or make a new one. If you can't find one local do a internet search for hydraulic cylinder repair and you'll find several shops that specialize in doing this work.

OP
OP
T

tplal05

Thank You. I did not realize they could be repaired. There is a shop in the next town that said they can handle it. Thanks!

OldMachinist

Thank You. I did not realize they could be repaired. There is a shop in the next town that said they can handle it. Thanks!
Just one word of advice never tell a shop that the part is no longer available. If they think you can still buy a new one they will hold the price down to get the work. But if they know you're in a bind you might have to bend over when the bill comes.

Latest posts