Not so much a question...

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

T-Dawg

This isn't so much a question as a thank you to the members of this site. I have been in the process of starting a bobcat and fence business for the past few weeks and have spent countless hours and sleepless nights pondering which machine/attachments to buy, trailer gvw's and everything else that comes along with the territory. I have spent almost as many hours reading the posts on this forum, and have found the information invaluable to my decision making process. It looks like I will be getting a 2000 Bobcat 863G with about 1600 hours and a 709 backhoe attachment with it. I hope that as time goes on I can help other new people to the business as much as you all have helped me. Thanks again for all the great info everyone! Tim

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the forum, glad we could help, i'm not sure how but i am glad either way :)
I hope your new purchase goes well, just remember keep up to date on your services, I'm sure you have heard it all before but the small amount you spend here will save you alot down the track.
Gook luck with your new business venture.

Tigerotor77W

Welcome to the forum, glad we could help, i'm not sure how but i am glad either way :)
I hope your new purchase goes well, just remember keep up to date on your services, I'm sure you have heard it all before but the small amount you spend here will save you alot down the track.
Gook luck with your new business venture.
Congratulations! Best of luck with the machine, and let us know if you have any questions.

goodtech

Do me one favor make sure that the 709 backhoe has the update kit in it. It will cut out the hydraulics if the backhoe comes off the bobtac. Theres a ton of these units out there that never got the mod. I still beleive that bobcat will pay for the mod, I may be wrong about it, but those backhoes are dangerous with out them. Good luck on your venture