NH L455 Creeping

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
N

NHL455

ok thanks Ivan i will have a look on Amazon
Re: NH L455 Creeping hi deapo sorry just realised my reply to you hadn't uploaded..... yes i have live and earth and if i join the wires without the sender the gauge jumps to full. The sender part no is 46311. mine is a 5 bolt mount i think i have found a five bolt adjustable with gauge for £40 so might just try that as a total unit it should work regardless of current set up Just an update on the creeping it is now all fixed and sits still with no brake applied.....the adjustment screws on both sides were tight but not fully tightened hence it was creeping in one direction and then when you moved it the other way it was actually adjusting itself slightly causing it to creep in the other direction on both arms. Now i just have a few leaks to resolve but they seem to be around the pipes which join the hydrostatic pumps to the hydrostatic motors. The hoses are not damaged it seems to be leaking from where the hoses joins the units Do you know if these have 'o' rings or similar which may have perished or do you think the movement of the pipes over time could have damaged the fitting?

deaop06

Re: NH L455 Creeping hi deapo sorry just realised my reply to you hadn't uploaded..... yes i have live and earth and if i join the wires without the sender the gauge jumps to full. The sender part no is 46311. mine is a 5 bolt mount i think i have found a five bolt adjustable with gauge for £40 so might just try that as a total unit it should work regardless of current set up Just an update on the creeping it is now all fixed and sits still with no brake applied.....the adjustment screws on both sides were tight but not fully tightened hence it was creeping in one direction and then when you moved it the other way it was actually adjusting itself slightly causing it to creep in the other direction on both arms. Now i just have a few leaks to resolve but they seem to be around the pipes which join the hydrostatic pumps to the hydrostatic motors. The hoses are not damaged it seems to be leaking from where the hoses joins the units Do you know if these have 'o' rings or similar which may have perished or do you think the movement of the pipes over time could have damaged the fitting?
Looking at diagram it looks like the fittings attached to to transmission have orings but the hoses do not. I changed some hoses on mine and they were the same way. Clean and dry the fittings off. Start machine and see if you can tell if leak is from fitting or hose. Or you can take one apart and see what it looks like. You may find that the hoses or fittings are not tight as they could vibrate lose. Glad you got the creep solved with out any expense. Good job.