Newbie w/ ?s ct322

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Brewmax

Hello all! I am currently in the market for a skid steer and have found a ct322 that I am interested in. Could someone point my as to what to check and look for when I go to look at it. It has 2000 hrs on it. I won't be using it daily, but I'm sure I'll use it more than I think I will TIA

dbryant1928

I currently have a ct322 and have been happy with it for the most part. Look at the final drives and make sure that they arent leaking externally. Had to replace one this summer and they are very expensive. $3000 per side to be exact. Check the tracks for tears and or cuts. Look at the carriage, under and on top to see if it is roughed up. Make sure that the final drives dont pop or snap when you move forward and backward. A ct 322 when running right will drive through a pile of dirt higher than you can see. A very stout machine.

dmeeks

I have had a ct322 for 3 years. Very happy with it. Had a wheelled machine before and would never go back, it is like night and day track machine does twice the work and amazing what they will go through, lots of pushing power. At 2000 hrs I would take a good look at the drives and tracks both are a few bucks to fix.