new to 753; problems already

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

motas2002

hello, i just purchase a well used bobcat 753 c series. as i was using it the other day, i noticed the temperature starting to creep up. upon opening the engine cover i noticed that the belt on the right side of the engine had fallen apart and popped off. i think that it is for the water pump but am not sure. it was getting dark when i made the discovery and could not check it out further. does anyone have the service manual and any part diagrams/ schematics? i plan on doing the maintenance and service to the 753 myself. any tips or insight anybody has is more then welcome. thanks.

muckabout

The belt on the upper right is for the water pump and for the alternator as well, i have a 753 G and it should be the same,I hope that helps.

OP
OP
M

motas2002

The belt on the upper right is for the water pump and for the alternator as well, i have a 753 G and it should be the same,I hope that helps.
thanks. it was the water pump/alt belt. i replaced it and we are humming along now. any body have any recommendations for oil to do a oil change?