New Holland l555 with Kubota V1902

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
New i believe it shouild be 450-500 PSI
When it gets below 300 i have been told thats about the end of its life.

dakotadigger

New i believe it shouild be 450-500 PSI
When it gets below 300 i have been told thats about the end of its life.
Are you have problems with your machine? these little engines are tough are you having problems with starting or power? i have the L555 with the perkins and work the snot out of it. the machine has over 7000hrs and shoots blue but still runs and has plenty of power i have a buddy that has the kubota with almost 5000 hrs and his is still running strong as long as the machine still starts and has enuf power to do its job is cylinder compression relivant

Tazza

Staff member
Are you have problems with your machine? these little engines are tough are you having problems with starting or power? i have the L555 with the perkins and work the snot out of it. the machine has over 7000hrs and shoots blue but still runs and has plenty of power i have a buddy that has the kubota with almost 5000 hrs and his is still running strong as long as the machine still starts and has enuf power to do its job is cylinder compression relivant
The big time you notice lower compression is starting. I had one with 6,500 hours. It was hard to start, 60 odd second glows but when it was warm, it started every time and had heaps of power.
If the pressure difference between cylinders is too much its an issue too.

jawollbrink

The big time you notice lower compression is starting. I had one with 6,500 hours. It was hard to start, 60 odd second glows but when it was warm, it started every time and had heaps of power.
If the pressure difference between cylinders is too much its an issue too.
I recently bought a L555 with the kubota that was taken by the lady to the dealer, who told her the engine wouldn't start cause it had no compression. I ended up finding that the injection pump needed rebuilt (relief valve bad, and rack stuck in off position) I fixed this and the machine now starts on the first turn. So my point is you might want to check flow and pressure on your fuel as well, the injection pumps are supposed to have 800-1500 psi.