Need waterpump for Gehl 5620

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

handjgrimm

Anyone know where I can order a waterpump for my 5620? It's the 4cyl 154 diesel engine...the red/gray model. I'm in Nebraska. Thanks Howard

Tazza

Staff member
Have you tried the dealer? as in calling them, not just online.
If you know the engine brand and model, you can try a shop that sells them too, may be cheaper than the dealer.
That is an item the dealer really should have.....

OP
OP
H

handjgrimm

Have you tried the dealer? as in calling them, not just online.
If you know the engine brand and model, you can try a shop that sells them too, may be cheaper than the dealer.
That is an item the dealer really should have.....
Thanks Tazza, I'm gaining.....Auto Parts stores DO NOT handle them. Dealer needed a casting number that is non-existant. It's an industrial item of course and here are some contacts that handle waterpumps FYI: (1) [email protected] They stock or can locate. They're in Maine (2) Bob Everett Endurance Power Products 6200 Arbor Road Lincoln, NE 68517 (402)467-5500 (800)467-5545 http://endurancepower.com/v2/#main **They have parts for any diesel product...need engine serial number **I just found where to locate the engine serial number. (above the fuel pump on a machined pad on the engine block) on my 4cyl 154ci Perkins engine. I'm more of a musician than a mechanic ....so skinned knuckles etc :)