My New Toy ASV 4810

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dozer

DSC00400.jpg
Picked it up last week and I can honestly say that I have never been this impressed with a loader. It s like the HP never ends. We moved bales, Cleaning Manure and removed old dirt piles. The tracks and undercarriage are in great shape so I am hoping to have a few hours before any maintainence is required. DOZER

OP
OP
dozer

dozer

I used it all week again. Removed concrete, cleaned corrals, moved bale bunks, hauled dirt, landplaned the yard. drilled holes. The machine is great. Its a little louder than my JD but with an extra 40 HP that is to be expected. I think I might take some Dynamat to it to combat that.
The heat and cab work well. Not as shnazy as a bobcat cab but effective and I love the roll-up door since you can exit the vehicle with the arms up a little. I think I may do the homemade bobtach modification this winter to simplify changing attachments.
All in all for the 15 hours I have put on it I am very happy. Its heavy as sin but boy it earns it.
DSC00399.jpg

Dozer

OP
OP
dozer

dozer

I used it all week again. Removed concrete, cleaned corrals, moved bale bunks, hauled dirt, landplaned the yard. drilled holes. The machine is great. Its a little louder than my JD but with an extra 40 HP that is to be expected. I think I might take some Dynamat to it to combat that.
The heat and cab work well. Not as shnazy as a bobcat cab but effective and I love the roll-up door since you can exit the vehicle with the arms up a little. I think I may do the homemade bobtach modification this winter to simplify changing attachments.
All in all for the 15 hours I have put on it I am very happy. Its heavy as sin but boy it earns it.

Dozer

rfeiller

Dozer
well congratulations on you new "Toy". they sure do make work easy. Rich

Tazza

Staff member
Had to get a pic in of my new bucket
Its a total beast of a machine!
I should get a picture of my 'new to me' S150. It doesn't look great, but runs better than any other machine i have or have owned. Seems quieter and the hydrostatics are almost silent, even running at idle.

Latest posts