Mustang/vickers parts please help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Boxhead

Hi all, I am in desperate need of some parts for the vickers pump in my mustang 552. I need 2 rotating groups for the TA-19 vickers pump that is installed in the skid steer.the groups that are in mine are pitted which is causing my issues with the drives, I am being told over here (Australia) that they no longer supply parts for this pump. I am in desperate need of these, can anybody please help to locate these parts from anywhere? I would be very appreciative if somebody could help. Cheers Corey

Rookie

Did you try here? http://www.phphyds.com/Vickers-Piston-Pump-Parts/Vickers-TA19-TA1919-Spare-Parts.html

Tazza

Staff member
Did you try here? http://www.phphyds.com/Vickers-Piston-Pump-Parts/Vickers-TA19-TA1919-Spare-Parts.html
Corey - i too am from .au, i have bought a few sets of rotating groups, never had an issue. Parts are all still available, and at a reasonble price too. If you replace the rotating groups, you should replace the brass wear/valve plates too. They get worn and will give you lower power. If your old ones aren't bad, you can use a sheet of glass and sand paper.
look up my profile, send me an email

OP
OP
B

Boxhead

Corey - i too am from .au, i have bought a few sets of rotating groups, never had an issue. Parts are all still available, and at a reasonble price too. If you replace the rotating groups, you should replace the brass wear/valve plates too. They get worn and will give you lower power. If your old ones aren't bad, you can use a sheet of glass and sand paper.
look up my profile, send me an email
Thanks for all your help tazza, ordering parts this week. They linished the plates and have one side at 91% the other at 82%. Will install them in a couple of months. Cheers Corey

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks for all your help tazza, ordering parts this week. They linished the plates and have one side at 91% the other at 82%. Will install them in a couple of months. Cheers Corey
Good to hear its all being done.
Why did they only get them to that percentage? I got mine flat with sandpaper and glass, well they seemed to be perfect :) I'm sure they are better than they used to be at least.