Mustang 940 New Owner

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

33ppp

Hello Everyone, I just purchased a new to me 1994 Mustang 940. I'm sure in the upcoming weeks I'll have lots of questions. I already have the parts and service manuals for it which have been a great help. I have a few basic questions. Perhaps someone here can put me in the right direction for answers. First off I purchased the machine as an alternative to always renting one. I primarily will use it for materials handling such as spreding loam and mulch and snow plowing in the winter. Having had the machine for 2 weeks it has worked out to be one of the best investments that I have made with the time savings. 1. How do I fab up an old Fisher Plow for it? (is there some easy solution) Given that the machine is on the smaller side of things would an 8ft plow be to much for it? (I have an old one sitting around) or should I be looking for a 6 or 7 1/2 foot one. 2. This machine has a 1 pin connector and everything at my rental place is a 2 pin connector. Is there an adaptor plate or do I need to fab one up?

crmotoxr

The adaptor plates I've seen run $700 and up. Google or Ebay will lead you to them. Excellent quality steel and welds are a must.