Melroe 600 Parts availability

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

KHAL

HI all, I am in Newfoundland, Canada and I am having trouble sourcing out parts for my 1968 Melroe 600. It has the wisconsin 25bp engine. Right now the need is a new drive belt......Any suggestions online or otherwise would be greatly appreciated Please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Cal

skidsteer.ca

As far asI know they are a dealer only item unless someone has taken the time to search and cross the Bobcat # to Dayco or some other snowmobile type belt manufacturer.
Have you tried the dealer? Bobcat is generally petty good with parts support but those machines are getting up there, could see where dealers in Canada may not have much.
If you email the serial # to me I could check with some US dealers near here. Themachines are much more plenty full in Minnesota. There are a few guys on this forum using them.

Ken

jerry

As far asI know they are a dealer only item unless someone has taken the time to search and cross the Bobcat # to Dayco or some other snowmobile type belt manufacturer.
Have you tried the dealer? Bobcat is generally petty good with parts support but those machines are getting up there, could see where dealers in Canada may not have much.
If you email the serial # to me I could check with some US dealers near here. Themachines are much more plenty full in Minnesota. There are a few guys on this forum using them.

Ken
Bobcat of Duluth had the drive belts a year or so ago. They run about $90 I believe. the phone is 218-727-7377. May be a dealer closer to you though.

OP
OP
K

KHAL

Bobcat of Duluth had the drive belts a year or so ago. They run about $90 I believe. the phone is 218-727-7377. May be a dealer closer to you though.
I appreciate the help guys......there is a guy in Manitoba, Canada, www.skidsteer.ca , he emailed me. Also, once I located a dealer here in Newfoundland, which is 500 miles away from me, it turns out the salesman's dad has a Melroe 600 just like mine and could speak confidently about the machine. He is gonna get the belt for me.... # 6504510 is the belt for the Deutz diesel machine and it is 58.5" on Bobcats specs #6515271 is 62.5"on Bobcats measurement and isthe belt for the wisconsin. Good info, Great forum Thanks to all.......I suspect you haven't heard to last of me Cal

coreya3212

I appreciate the help guys......there is a guy in Manitoba, Canada, www.skidsteer.ca , he emailed me. Also, once I located a dealer here in Newfoundland, which is 500 miles away from me, it turns out the salesman's dad has a Melroe 600 just like mine and could speak confidently about the machine. He is gonna get the belt for me.... # 6504510 is the belt for the Deutz diesel machine and it is 58.5" on Bobcats specs #6515271 is 62.5"on Bobcats measurement and isthe belt for the wisconsin. Good info, Great forum Thanks to all.......I suspect you haven't heard to last of me Cal
hee hee, www.skidsteer.ca is Ken and he is a couple posts up from this one.