LX565 Dashboard Retrofit

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BuckRobertson

You can try contacting Mike Fyock on Facebook (the one that lives in Lititz, PA). I had the same problem a while back. He was building adapter cables to be able to use newer model boards in the older machines. He included the board, adapter cable, and mounting plate to fit. Has worked fine for me.
I need one of these! I can't find him on Facebook. Any other info on how to contact him would be greatly appreciated

mfyock

Here is a link to my website where I sell the conversion. Its not cheap, but its basically plug and play and with the cost of dashes nothing is cheap anymore. I havent been on this site for a while but will try to pop in incase anyone has questions.

Bones101

I nearly done retrofitting the electronic dashboard with steam gauges. It wasn't too difficult but it would not be easy without the wiring diagram. I used SW gauges with a Speedhut tachometer. I matched the sending units to the gauges except for the fuel gauge. In this case, I matched a gauge to the sending unit in the tank. I used all of the existing wires to the dashboard and didn't have to run any new ones. If anyone has questions or wants pictures, please reply and I'll share.
I'm hoping you can help me out. I've followed your post and unfortunately can't find the posting again where you have some pictures and part numbers. I have a failed dash on my lx565. Although I'm new the the Skidsteer owner thing, I like the idea of the gauges. Also, how did you deal with all the safety electronic controls integrated in the dash circuits? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bones101

I nearly done retrofitting the electronic dashboard with steam gauges. It wasn't too difficult but it would not be easy without the wiring diagram. I used SW gauges with a Speedhut tachometer. I matched the sending units to the gauges except for the fuel gauge. In this case, I matched a gauge to the sending unit in the tank. I used all of the existing wires to the dashboard and didn't have to run any new ones. If anyone has questions or wants pictures, please reply and I'll share.
How did you deal with the electronic safety issues?

OP
OP
elmouca

elmouca

How did you deal with the electronic safety issues?
I connected the seat and seat belt interlock in series with the hydraulic enable solenoid. The emergency brake handle is wired to a small buzzer to remind you to release it before use.

OP
OP
elmouca

elmouca

The tachometer video for the dashboard retrofit of my LX565 is still online.

1710526515348.png

Latest posts