LS180 Bucket wont tilt / curl plus low speed only

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DBoftheyear

Hello. It's an LS180 2-speed with auxiliary hydraulics. Has @1200 hours. What I know at the moment... Panel lights up when sat in. Belt light goes OFF when buckled. Pedals unlock with key turn. Starts, runs and drives with no issues. Boom goes up and down. All fuses are good. It's February in Michigan-very cold. Both pedals move(not locked) but the bucket only tilts slightly with movement of the pedal. The turtle/rabbit switch does nothing-always in turtle speed. It worked fine the last time used. Helped a neighbor out for an hour or so then drove it home a 1/2 mile in rabbit speed. Parked it, flipped it back to turtle, let it idle for a moment and then shut it down. Any help is awesome. DB

jerry

Antfarmer. The aux hyd is controlled with the right hand. Its in the locked position. Is there an on off switch? I've tried moving the hanlde and foot pedal at the same time, which made no change.
Can you get it in a warm place for a few hours? I would guess its ice formed somewhere after you shut it down last time. That is all I can suggest.

OP
OP
DBoftheyear

DBoftheyear

Can you get it in a warm place for a few hours? I would guess its ice formed somewhere after you shut it down last time. That is all I can suggest.
No heated garage or shop. That would be nice, especially if I have to do some serious work on it. Its supposed to warm up to 40 in a few days. I can get it in a garage but its not heated. I think I'll move it in and go from there.

antfarmer2

No heated garage or shop. That would be nice, especially if I have to do some serious work on it. Its supposed to warm up to 40 in a few days. I can get it in a garage but its not heated. I think I'll move it in and go from there.
I have heard some folks put charcoal in a garbage can lid and put under it but becarefull

OP
OP
DBoftheyear

DBoftheyear

I have heard some folks put charcoal in a garbage can lid and put under it but becarefull
It was frozen. I warmed it up this morning plus it got up to 30 today. Went back this afternoon to screw around with it some more and its working normal now. Tilt and speed awitch working.