long nose, short nose drive motors

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

z06rick

does anyone know what year, bobcat switched over to the larger drive motors on a t250, t300 machine.

Fishfiles

I don't remember what year but it has been quite a while , maybe a couple or three years into production , the only thing bigger about it is the outer housing , if you have the old style and blow the motor assembly ( $4,300) you have to up grade and change the sprocket , if just your outer housing ( $1,500) blew out then you can change it to the new outer housing but still have to change to the deeper dish sprocket

cnord

I don't remember what year but it has been quite a while , maybe a couple or three years into production , the only thing bigger about it is the outer housing , if you have the old style and blow the motor assembly ( $4,300) you have to up grade and change the sprocket , if just your outer housing ( $1,500) blew out then you can change it to the new outer housing but still have to change to the deeper dish sprocket
www.loaderpartssource.com has rebuilt "Short Nose" (old style) Front housing assy. for sale, where you would not have to upgrade to your sprocket just yet. Eventually They will be harder and harder to find, then eventually you will have to purchase the "Long Nose" (new style) and replace your sprocket as well. If you are not sure if it is just your Front housing assy. then we also sell complete rebuild motors that are built to and above manufacture specs, tested in our state of the art hydraulic shop. Any questions, please give me a call at 1-866-573-3659.

Latest posts