Liugong's entry into the domestic skidsteer market

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

fencerowphil

I have been trying to get some straight answers from a company claiming to be a new dealer for this Chinese heavy equipment line for the US. For example, do they have a track record to point to for their skidsteer model CLG380 in other countries. Also, do they have an English version parts manual and service manual for this product? No luck so far. Comments anyone?

753g

RUN.. RUN AWAY! RUN NOW. Go buy a machine that's white with red trim i.e. robert feline, and that's not biased, just common sence, better resale, easy to work on, easy to get parts for, huge dealer network, and a long history.

OP
OP
F

fencerowphil

RUN.. RUN AWAY! RUN NOW. Go buy a machine that's white with red trim i.e. robert feline, and that's not biased, just common sence, better resale, easy to work on, easy to get parts for, huge dealer network, and a long history.
I have pushed the promoter further about these units. Of course my hope was to expose the answers on Ebay to all who might be considering these: Here is what is "fishy": "Yes, I have seen your replies. Not trying to be nasty, but, simply put, you have not answered my questions: 1. Can you provide, right now, a shop manual in English? 2. Can you provide, right now, a parts manual in English? 3. Where has this unit been used enough (what country) to demonstrate its reliability? 4. What parts are on a list of frequently required maintenance items. I have seen no answers to these questions. These are absolute necessities, if you are dealing with a company which has no established service network, nor dealer network. If you have no labor warranty, it would be rediculous to plan to handle one's required repairs with your mechanic in the dark. As you will understand, you are leaving that problem in the hands of your potential customers - extra fumbling and extra labor, but not a problem - the customer pays that labor. The customer has a problem here. (Maybe a sales person doesn't want to put this train of thought out to potential customers?)" I refer above to Liugong's parts-only warranty. If they are legitimately trying to introduce a good product, then why the hedging on answering the questions? Fishy!

753g

I have pushed the promoter further about these units. Of course my hope was to expose the answers on Ebay to all who might be considering these: Here is what is "fishy": "Yes, I have seen your replies. Not trying to be nasty, but, simply put, you have not answered my questions: 1. Can you provide, right now, a shop manual in English? 2. Can you provide, right now, a parts manual in English? 3. Where has this unit been used enough (what country) to demonstrate its reliability? 4. What parts are on a list of frequently required maintenance items. I have seen no answers to these questions. These are absolute necessities, if you are dealing with a company which has no established service network, nor dealer network. If you have no labor warranty, it would be rediculous to plan to handle one's required repairs with your mechanic in the dark. As you will understand, you are leaving that problem in the hands of your potential customers - extra fumbling and extra labor, but not a problem - the customer pays that labor. The customer has a problem here. (Maybe a sales person doesn't want to put this train of thought out to potential customers?)" I refer above to Liugong's parts-only warranty. If they are legitimately trying to introduce a good product, then why the hedging on answering the questions? Fishy!
If the Dealer isn't willing to play by 'the rules' here in the states, let him learn the hard way. Go buy a machine built here, support our economy, skip the hassle, question dodging, and lack of a real warranty. Show him by example what a Free Market Economy is and that if he wants to make it, he needs to quit squiming around and get down to business!

Tigerotor77W

I answered in another thread, but I wouldn't trust it. Something is much too fishy here for a reputable product to be marketed through eBay...