Hydraulic Stutter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

itstheburns327

Hey folks. I have this 2009 Bobcat 335 mini excavator I bought used. I just replaced the line from the pump to the valve body. It wore a hole in the original line from rubbing on the lower vent. Anyway, the hydraulics have a stutter now and I'm not sure how to or if its possible to bleed out the air, if any is trapped in the system? When I say stutter, it feels like a hesitation when tracking or digging/raking with the bucket. Its completely random when it happens but its a constant random, if that makes any sense. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
OP
I

itstheburns327

Just to update some things. This "hesitation" does not happen when slewing left or right, raising or lowering the boom, angle blade, thumb or tracking forward. It only does it when tracking in reverse and using the stick. It is very noticeable when performing multiple functions at once, such as booming, stick, slew. When activating multiple functions, there is a noticeable change in the hydraulic behavior. I don't really know how else to explain it.

foton

Just to update some things. This "hesitation" does not happen when slewing left or right, raising or lowering the boom, angle blade, thumb or tracking forward. It only does it when tracking in reverse and using the stick. It is very noticeable when performing multiple functions at once, such as booming, stick, slew. When activating multiple functions, there is a noticeable change in the hydraulic behavior. I don't really know how else to explain it.
if it was not doing it before you went into the hydro system, it should be air that has not worked it's way out yet it can take a few running hours sometimes. It is funny how some systems are more self purging than others.