Hydraulic Oil leaking but can't find where .

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
Ketana

Ketana

I take it A/C dye isn't the right dye !
Will it damage the oil or pump components ?

OP
OP
Ketana

Ketana

1693007446312171270117450132803.jpg

Chris 8603

I wouldn't use that in the hydraulics. Ester absorbs water at a high rate and you could wind up with streaky oil and possibly clogged filter. Just get the right stuff and not worry about it messing something up

OP
OP
Ketana

Ketana

I wouldn't use that in the hydraulics. Ester absorbs water at a high rate and you could wind up with streaky oil and possibly clogged filter. Just get the right stuff and not worry about it messing something up
THANKS CHRIS

Chris 8603

This is what Russ is talking about. Atleast with this you can use it for all your fluid finding needs. It's $30 here, I haven't looked at amazon. Been a busy day.
Not trying to butt in Russ, I had the pic up already just hadn't sent it yet. Hope you get it found!!! I hate leaks and squeaks!!!

OP
OP
Ketana

Ketana

This is what Russ is talking about. Atleast with this you can use it for all your fluid finding needs. It's $30 here, I haven't looked at amazon. Been a busy day.
Not trying to butt in Russ, I had the pic up already just hadn't sent it yet. Hope you get it found!!! I hate leaks and squeaks!!!
Thanks Chris, much appreciated.....