Hydraulic leak between two left wheels 743B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

chevyman

Looks to be between pump and body, is this my auxillary pump? I have no repair manual does anyone have a parts break down of pump or bobcat? I Lent out my Bobcat to a friend and he applied lever in auxillary mode with no aux attachements and now i`m leaking fluid around pump on left side . I need help please

Tazza

Staff member
Left side looking from the bucket or the cab?
Is it leaking from the control block or the 2 metal tube lines on the left side when looking in from the back of the machine?
Give us a little more info and i'm sure we can identify where its coming from.
It has no aux hydraulic pump, fluid for the aux hydraulics comes from you're main hydraulic pump, running the aux hydraulics without an attachment will not cause any damage either.

OP
OP
C

chevyman

Left side looking from the bucket or the cab?
Is it leaking from the control block or the 2 metal tube lines on the left side when looking in from the back of the machine?
Give us a little more info and i'm sure we can identify where its coming from.
It has no aux hydraulic pump, fluid for the aux hydraulics comes from you're main hydraulic pump, running the aux hydraulics without an attachment will not cause any damage either.
Thanks Tazza for input. I will be getting my hands in there sometime by the end of the week. Hopefully I could narrow it down and have more info on problem. Cheers Denis

OP
OP
C

chevyman

Thanks Tazza for input. I will be getting my hands in there sometime by the end of the week. Hopefully I could narrow it down and have more info on problem. Cheers Denis
Hey Tazza, Finally took it appart and found leak!! It is my hydrostatic motor on my left side. It is coming out from under motor. It looks like a pressure release hole of some kind. Can you tell what its for and is it an easy job to repair. Your knowledge in this mater would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Denis

Tazza

Staff member
Hey Tazza, Finally took it appart and found leak!! It is my hydrostatic motor on my left side. It is coming out from under motor. It looks like a pressure release hole of some kind. Can you tell what its for and is it an easy job to repair. Your knowledge in this mater would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Denis
Pressure release hole? does it look like an allan key screw? i think there is a spring behind it for the shuttle valve, if thats where it is, i believe its just a simple O ring that seals this.
If you can take a picture of it that would help if its not the plug i am thinking of.
At least its easy to gain access to.