Hydra-Mac 20c

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

millbilly

Hello all, I have a Hydra mac 20c and I'm not the original owner. At this point I'm kinda regretting buying the machine not because it weak, far from it, but because I have no clue how to get access to work on it. It has a leak, not sure where. There is no belly pan or any access to the pumps or hydraulics and you would have to be a contortionist to gain access to any of the plumbing. So what I'm asking is, does everything lift out, or slide out like old bus engines. If anyone has actual knowledge of this machine I would be so grateful for any input you could shed. Thank you Millbilly

tnt6060

HI I have the 14-c it has a plate that the seat sits on 4 or 6 bolts it lift off giving you access to the top of hydraulics & all hoses if yours dosn' t have this plate than every thing comes out the back of the machine. I hope this is of some help

OP
OP
M

millbilly

HI I have the 14-c it has a plate that the seat sits on 4 or 6 bolts it lift off giving you access to the top of hydraulics & all hoses if yours dosn' t have this plate than every thing comes out the back of the machine. I hope this is of some help
I can get in under the seat but I can't see a thing. Then I have to levitate and that about takes everything out of me for a week just a miserable design and I can't bend like I used too

12CHydraMac

I can get in under the seat but I can't see a thing. Then I have to levitate and that about takes everything out of me for a week just a miserable design and I can't bend like I used too
if you have facebook i run a hydra mac group on there with over 160 active members. www.facebook.com/groups/hydramac hope it helps! thanks