HYBRID TRCKS

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat t300

HELLO EVERYBODY I NOTICED MCLAREN HAS HYBRID TRACKS FOR EXCAVATORS DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THEY FIT TRACK LOADERS AND IF SO HAS ANYONE TRIED THEM? THEY ARE A STEEL TRACK WITH RUBBER REPLACEABLE PADS

siduramaxde

I would imagine that the steel in those tracks would make the ride of your T300 almost unbarable. The rollers wouldn't like the steel on steel either.
I don't believe they are available for track machines.

mclarenusa.com

Hello bobcat t300,
We've actually had some Hybrid prototypes in the past that fit on certain track loaders but like the other person posted the ride was very rough. This also resulted in the pins and bushing being damaged.
Since then we've taken a different approach. We now offer the Next Gen TDFs (Technology Design Formulation). Feel free to check them out if you have a chance!
www.mclarenusa.com

bobcat_ron

Hello bobcat t300,
We've actually had some Hybrid prototypes in the past that fit on certain track loaders but like the other person posted the ride was very rough. This also resulted in the pins and bushing being damaged.
Since then we've taken a different approach. We now offer the Next Gen TDFs (Technology Design Formulation). Feel free to check them out if you have a chance!
www.mclarenusa.com
Those tracks for the CTL's look promising!

Latest posts