How to bypass BICS, machine is stuck

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidboy

No I do not have a yellow switch on the handle. I tried some calibration before that someone said to do but we did not have the same model. I cant remember how it went.Something like hold both handles out and lift seat bar? I dont think that was it. Do you know of a calibration procedure for this model/year ? Well I got the bucket off and the machine onto a trailer and towed to a friends house. We ordered the repair manuals. I hope I can figure this on out! There are two actuators on this a top and bottom one on the valve block under where the hand throttle is... correct
Confusing as this is not a 99 and not a F series.

thetool

No I do not have a yellow switch on the handle. I tried some calibration before that someone said to do but we did not have the same model. I cant remember how it went.Something like hold both handles out and lift seat bar? I dont think that was it. Do you know of a calibration procedure for this model/year ? Well I got the bucket off and the machine onto a trailer and towed to a friends house. We ordered the repair manuals. I hope I can figure this on out! There are two actuators on this a top and bottom one on the valve block under where the hand throttle is... correct
Nautique-switch the plugs on your actuators-those are the servos that stroke your spools, attached to the front of the control valve. The system self-tests lift circuit first, and will stop and give a code if it finds a fault. By switching the plugs, it will test your actual tilt actuator(thinking it's the lift actuator) first, then go to the tilt circuit, then test your actual lift actuator. If you get 2-flash code on the right LED, then you most likely need a new actuator. On your valve, the top actuator is the tilt(bucket dump) and the bottom is the lift. If you have the original actuator, it is no longer available, and the new unit requires an adapter that will bolt the unit directly to the front of the valve.
SkidBoy-All the models and different stuff is certainly confusing. F-Sereies late production did have an electric over hydraulic(not cable) hand control system called AHC, or Advanced Hand Controls. This is what Nautique has. They are, in my area at least, becoming increasingly rare.