Hey Fishfiles

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

Dave , thanks for the concern , I think every thing is going along just great , remember we dated 28 years ago and even though we are the same people as back then there is alot to learn and relearn about each other , I notice I don't have as much time on my hands to dabble with the computer , I do find it is amazing that if you are happy inside it shows on the outside and people do notice and that work seems to go a whole lot easier for you during the course of the day , I learned along time ago that your work is basically , give or take 1/3 of your life , off time 1/3 and sleep 1/3 and if you are not happy at work it carries over to your off time and vice versa and so if your not happy at one or the other then both are affected ------she has 19 more working days of school and then I guess I will find out if she can handle being an equipment apprentice as she says she is still up to it , I am a little concerned that being together all the time could cause problems but think we are compatable enough that it will work out , I know one thing I'll be working for the nitrile glove company cause by myself I do a box and 1/2 a week

Tazza

Staff member
Dave , thanks for the concern , I think every thing is going along just great , remember we dated 28 years ago and even though we are the same people as back then there is alot to learn and relearn about each other , I notice I don't have as much time on my hands to dabble with the computer , I do find it is amazing that if you are happy inside it shows on the outside and people do notice and that work seems to go a whole lot easier for you during the course of the day , I learned along time ago that your work is basically , give or take 1/3 of your life , off time 1/3 and sleep 1/3 and if you are not happy at work it carries over to your off time and vice versa and so if your not happy at one or the other then both are affected ------she has 19 more working days of school and then I guess I will find out if she can handle being an equipment apprentice as she says she is still up to it , I am a little concerned that being together all the time could cause problems but think we are compatable enough that it will work out , I know one thing I'll be working for the nitrile glove company cause by myself I do a box and 1/2 a week
I wish you the best!
I have been in the situation that you spend heaps of time together then all of a sudden things aren't going so well. I put it down to the fact they realize that I'm insane! then they know its time to run away..... So many times i think to my self, why do i even bother?
Keep us up dated, just not too many details though :)

Fishfiles

I wish you the best!
I have been in the situation that you spend heaps of time together then all of a sudden things aren't going so well. I put it down to the fact they realize that I'm insane! then they know its time to run away..... So many times i think to my self, why do i even bother?
Keep us up dated, just not too many details though :)
Don't give up Tazza , I am sure that there is someone out there just as insane as you are out there ---------try reading the service manuel " Men are from Mars , Women from Venus " , with out some guidance troubleshotting a woman can be a bear , as they don't think like we do

Tazza

Staff member
Don't give up Tazza , I am sure that there is someone out there just as insane as you are out there ---------try reading the service manuel " Men are from Mars , Women from Venus " , with out some guidance troubleshotting a woman can be a bear , as they don't think like we do
Oh i know!
The old one, everything is fine, but its clearly NOT. Met up at ice skating one evening, we were leaving and she said things are fine, got a txt on the way home basically yelling at me! so you are mad, let me know! we can't read minds, she did warn me that she does say things are fine when they obviously are NOT, wish i remembered that one at the time....
Fishfiles - don't worry, I'm not giving up! just giving up on that one. There is a limit of how much BS i can handle, and i have reached it with her.
My boss' love to point out the "mad cow" disease, its no wonder one has been divorced twice, the others marriage hasn't been so good for many MANY years. As you can guess, i don't take any advise from either of them.

thetool

Oh i know!
The old one, everything is fine, but its clearly NOT. Met up at ice skating one evening, we were leaving and she said things are fine, got a txt on the way home basically yelling at me! so you are mad, let me know! we can't read minds, she did warn me that she does say things are fine when they obviously are NOT, wish i remembered that one at the time....
Fishfiles - don't worry, I'm not giving up! just giving up on that one. There is a limit of how much BS i can handle, and i have reached it with her.
My boss' love to point out the "mad cow" disease, its no wonder one has been divorced twice, the others marriage hasn't been so good for many MANY years. As you can guess, i don't take any advise from either of them.
Holy cow batman! must be something in the new hydraulic oil.......
I would flatter myself by stating that I know you guys noticed a recent drop in my activity, but my ol' woman of 16 years went to go 'visit' her sister-in-law just after Christmas and has not returned, and that has been quite a distraction.......
going on 5 months now. not good for the first two, but getting better every day.
I guess I can trade up without the guilt.......=) Well, I can try, I guess.......

Tazza

Staff member
Holy cow batman! must be something in the new hydraulic oil.......
I would flatter myself by stating that I know you guys noticed a recent drop in my activity, but my ol' woman of 16 years went to go 'visit' her sister-in-law just after Christmas and has not returned, and that has been quite a distraction.......
going on 5 months now. not good for the first two, but getting better every day.
I guess I can trade up without the guilt.......=) Well, I can try, I guess.......
Sorry to hear that Shane!
I swear there must be something in the air, i have been getting the same treatment recently too.... That or i must have bad BO o_O
I friend is going through a divorce after 21 years together, no one saw it coming, not even him!
There are times i think they are far too much trouble.... They love to mess with my head!
I hope things work out, i really do.

triad

Sorry to hear that Shane!
I swear there must be something in the air, i have been getting the same treatment recently too.... That or i must have bad BO o_O
I friend is going through a divorce after 21 years together, no one saw it coming, not even him!
There are times i think they are far too much trouble.... They love to mess with my head!
I hope things work out, i really do.
I think your right about messing with the head. Like we don't have enough to worry about. Mine is suppose to be leaving end of June. I did get her to sign a Quit Deed Claim on the house so I am happier now.

Tazza

Staff member
I think your right about messing with the head. Like we don't have enough to worry about. Mine is suppose to be leaving end of June. I did get her to sign a Quit Deed Claim on the house so I am happier now.
Another person with bad news.... It must be that time of year!
I agree that we have enough to deal with, we don't need more BS in our lives.
Thankfully i wasn't married, so i don't technically loose anything, but thats not the point. Time to start drinking i think!!
Hope things get better guys!

Fishfiles

Another person with bad news.... It must be that time of year!
I agree that we have enough to deal with, we don't need more BS in our lives.
Thankfully i wasn't married, so i don't technically loose anything, but thats not the point. Time to start drinking i think!!
Hope things get better guys!
Well I just got back in the internet game as I had a screen crash , lost 1/2 the screen , 285 for the screen and 150 to install it , NOT , a new lap top was 499 ----------- oh , well at least my relationship hasn't crashed yet , today is her last day at school and we gonna see what see can do --------- man I could tell you'll guys some stories , I am sitting here thinking and just realized how an old saying has snuck in my life and I admit I am a changed person , no doubt , Mark Twain said " A man gets married in hopes the woman won't change , and a woman gets married in hopes she can change the man " , I ain't married yet but things seem to be changing , I lost my mustache somewhere and 2 inches of side burns to go with it , I take vitiamins every day and got a mountain bike and ride evenings , I dress differently and I go to sleep at a different time , and I have slowed down and am tring to quit smoking , etc , etc , but funny thing is I don't remember coming up with any of those ideas , especially the 'stash ---- going out with a younger woman who is a very athletic , competitive , tom boy , who is going to try and prove a woman can do anything a man can do is a full time job and you never know what to expect and you have to be on your game at all times , last weekend it was paint ball wars and man I wasn't ready for it as far as clothing goes , it was one of those spontanious events , 15 minutes after the thought and I'm in a short sleeve shirt and short pants on the field and dude them things hurt BAAAAAAD , this may sound wild but she excells in things with balls involved like pool , bowling , paint ball and ahhh < now she wants to kyack and parachute --------------

Tazza

Staff member
Well I just got back in the internet game as I had a screen crash , lost 1/2 the screen , 285 for the screen and 150 to install it , NOT , a new lap top was 499 ----------- oh , well at least my relationship hasn't crashed yet , today is her last day at school and we gonna see what see can do --------- man I could tell you'll guys some stories , I am sitting here thinking and just realized how an old saying has snuck in my life and I admit I am a changed person , no doubt , Mark Twain said " A man gets married in hopes the woman won't change , and a woman gets married in hopes she can change the man " , I ain't married yet but things seem to be changing , I lost my mustache somewhere and 2 inches of side burns to go with it , I take vitiamins every day and got a mountain bike and ride evenings , I dress differently and I go to sleep at a different time , and I have slowed down and am tring to quit smoking , etc , etc , but funny thing is I don't remember coming up with any of those ideas , especially the 'stash ---- going out with a younger woman who is a very athletic , competitive , tom boy , who is going to try and prove a woman can do anything a man can do is a full time job and you never know what to expect and you have to be on your game at all times , last weekend it was paint ball wars and man I wasn't ready for it as far as clothing goes , it was one of those spontanious events , 15 minutes after the thought and I'm in a short sleeve shirt and short pants on the field and dude them things hurt BAAAAAAD , this may sound wild but she excells in things with balls involved like pool , bowling , paint ball and ahhh < now she wants to kyack and parachute --------------
Sounds awesome!
Yep, done the paint ball thing before, great fun till you get hit, then OUCH.
The one thing i really don't think I'll do any time soon is sky diving, i hear the jumping part is hard but the free-fall is pretty amazing. I guess you just need to hope the parachute will open.
All the best for you two.

Latest posts